Terms & Conditions
- Please note that the Bank will not release proceeds of the Fixed Deposits until the Fixed Deposit receipt is duly discharged and surrendered to the Bank.
- Unless you provide written instructions to the contrary to the bank at least 7 days before the date of maturity of the deposit, The Bank shall have the discretion to renew the Fixed Deposit for a similar period.
- All renewals of Fixed Deposits will be at rates of interest in force at the time of the renewal.
- If the deposit is in joint names, in the event of death of any of the joint depositors, the proceeds of the deposit and accrued interest if any, shall be payable to the survivor or survivors subject to the legislation in force.
- The Bank will not be under obligation to release the proceeds of the Fixed Deposit before the maturity of the deposit.
- If you wish to uplift the Fixed Deposit prematurely at a lesser rate of interest, please speak to the branch manager.