Terms & Conditions
- Minimum deposit required to open an account may vary with each branch. Please contact the Commercial Bank branch nearest to you for details.
- Please note that cheques, drafts and money orders which are not drawn in favour of the Bank will be accepted only at the discretion of the Bank.
- Interest will be calculated daily and credited monthly
- All Passbook Savings Account holders will be issued with a passbook where your transactions will be recorded. Please inform the branch immediately if your passbook is lost, stolen or misplaced.
- Amounts deposited or withdrawn from the account will be recorded in the passbook by the Bank. Please examine these entries carefully and inform the Bank of any discrepancy before leaving the Bank so that any error can be corrected at your presence.
- Please present your Savings Passbook at least once every six months to be updated. The Bank will not be able to update transactions beyond three years.
- The Bank reserves the right to mail, at its discretion, statements of transactions not recorded in the passbook.
- If you are a Statement Savings Account holder, you will receive a statement of transactions monthly or once in every three, six or twelve months as had been decided upon when the account was opened. Please verify these transactions and notify the Bank of any discrepancy without delay.