Lease with us and we will help you to not only get what you want, but also to repay your lease in a way that will suite your income.
Financing up to 100% of the value of the asset
Rentals to suit your purse
Tailor made to meet your pattern of income
Expert guidance from professionals
Learn more about Leasing
Benefits of Leasing from Commercial Bank
You will receive the best Lease rentals and flexible payment options
We will tailor make our lease packages to suite your need
Hassle free documentation and quick approvals
You will also receive expert guidance from professionals regarding your facility and special insurance packages
Any person over the age of 18 years or an organization wanting to acquire an asset, with the capability to repay is eligible to apply for a lease.
You can apply for a lease to buy,
- Brand new, reconditioned or registered vehicles
- Brand new or used equipment, machinery or appliances up to 7 years
How to apply for a Lease facility
You can visit a branch of your choice and discuss your requirement with an officer. He will guide you through the application process.
Please fill the Lease application form and hand over to the branch with the required documentation. Remember to take your national identity card, driving license or passport. This is necessary for us to identify you.
Basic documents required for speedy processing
- Invoice or quotation from suppliers
- An assessment report for used or re conditioned vehicles and equipment
- Bank statements for the past 06 months for non Commercial Bank account holders
- Documents detailing income or other resources to establish repayment ability
- Supporting documents for any additional securities you may wish to submit
Your down payment would depend on the type and face value of the vehicle or equipment that you need and the predetermined period of the lease agreement.
You can make your monthly rental through any of the branches island wide on the mutually pre agreed date of each month given on your lease agreement.
Terms & conditions apply
Product information and terms & conditions are subject to change from time to time. Therefore, it is advisable to contact the branch nearest to you for the latest information and prevailing terms & conditions.