I need to...
Get to know what you should be aware of when deciding to buy a car, build a house, investing for your retirement and many other activities.
eZ Cash customers can now withdraw cash from Commercial Bank Card less ATMs
You can now withdraw funds from eZ Cash through selected ATM machines of Commercial Bank. You do not need to maintain an account at Commercial Bank to withdraw cash.
With this facility, eZ Cash account holders can withdraw money at their convenience from Commercial Bank ATMs displaying the eZ Cash logo.
How to withdraw eZ Cash through Commercial Bank ATMs
1. Visit any eZ Cash enabled ATM of Commercial Bank
2. Select Card less transactions
3. Select the preferred Language
4. Select eZ Cash
5. Enter the amount you wish to withdraw
6. Enter your eZ Cash Account Number
7. Enter the eZ Cash PIN on your mobile
8. Complete your Transaction
You can withdraw only up to your given eZ Cash “Cash Out limit”. For more information please refer “Transaction Limits” at www.ezcash.lk
It’s a “Cardless” process. However, you need to have the Mobile Phone (which is tagged to your eZ Cash Account) in order to authenticate the transaction and withdraw cash.
You can withdraw a minimum of Rs.100 and a maximum of Rs.5,000 per transaction through this safe and secure transaction method.
Standard eZ Cash charges are applicable. For more information please refer “Transaction Charges” on www.ezcash.lk
You need to register for Commercial Bank online/USSD banking service to top up your eZ Cash Account using Online and Mobile Banking facilities.
Visit any Commercial Bank branch in order register for online and USSD banking facilities and select the Wallet Top Up option at the time of registering.
Through Online Banking
1. Visit https://www.commercialbk.com/online/2/2/22001.aspx
2. Login using given Login ID (user name) and password
3. Select Payments & Settlements
4. Select Bill Payments
5. Select Mobile Wallet
6. Enter required details under “Payment Entry”
- Service Provider should be “Dialog eZ Cash”
Through USSD Mobile Banking
1. Dial #8823# from your mobile
2. Select Continue
3. Select Mobile Wallet
4. Enter your PIN (given by Commercial Bank)
5. Select Wallet Top Up
6. Enter Amount & Confirm
Please call 7111 if you require more information about this facility
Terms & Conditions apply
Product information and terms & conditions are subject to change from time to time. Therefore, it is advisable to contact the branch nearest to you for the latest information and prevailing terms & conditions.